BBA 8 Winner Dillish Dismisses Rumour Of Being Hoaxed, That She’s Too Smart!

“I Cannot Be Duped” This is how  the BBA Winner, Dillish Matthew boasted as she clarified the Fraud saga.

The 2013  Big Brother Africa winner from Namibia, Dillish Matthews says she is too smart to fall into the hands of fraudsters. This followed rumor that she recently lost some amount of money to fraudsters. The beauty entrepreneur played down the speculations, saying she was never duped and that her money is safe.

Dillish noted that the said the rumor was made up by people who want to witness her downfall.

“Please guys these fraud rumors are all lies. I have not fallen victim to fraud. Nobody has stolen my money. It is all false. I am too smart for that. Lol, so everyone please calm down. My money is safe I promise,” she said.

Oh sweet Dillish, maybe those people working for your downfall are plotting to  wile you, It’s better you don’t even blink!


0 comments: