JJ Confesses His Pure Love To Samantha!

Hehe, I hope everyone is wondering why everything is about JJ for the past couple of hours. Yeah, the  nigga is everywhere doing each and everything in each and every corner of Biggie’s house!

We all know that if there is any  lady in the Big Brother game  who can make the short little man bow, is the light skinned Samantha! Now after the fight he had with Samantha over the alleged alcohol stashing, JJ had to look for a way to apologise to his dream girl.

In a lengthy, soft and emotional conversation, JJ told Samantha  that he was not able to sleep with a mind that she was pissed at him. In the whole talk, he had to release everything off his mind and here he went.

JJ: I always  want to get closer to you but I cant, that’s scary, I wish I could sleep and by morning all these feelings would go away, outside of this house I could have dealt with it by writing a thousand songs attacking it

Samantha: Attacking it?

JJ: Yes , that way  I can even feel closer to you, still want to wake up in the morning and give you a hug, you are so amazing, I’m just trying my best to control my emotions. You are one of the coolest people I have Eva met, thanks to this show. You are one person I want to keep in touch with after the show. I know there are more than 25 million people watching but I don’t care, I hate emotions but cant help this…………

Yeah, that was some, it went on and on and on…The man went ahead and told her that if there is any person he would mind to win  the Big Brother Grand Prize is her   because she deserves it.

The disappointing part of  the lovely fairy tale was that, after all that said by the short little man, Samantha just sent him to bed!

Do you think JJ will get Samantha in his zone?


0 comments: