Alusa Or Tayo, Who Is Louder?

Tayo and Alusa are about to explode!

Do you guys know  a saying that goes, “Two kings can’t rule a kingdom“? It seems like in the Big Brother Hotshots we have this very situation and  it will be a matter of time when egos and tantrums explode.

As  I was watching the JJ-Tayo fight yesterday, I came to realise that  it was an unbalanced one and I guess Alusa too must have realised it that’s why he came to JJ’s rescue. The Kenyan took over JJ’s fight to become his as he thought he is  the only one who could handle  the renowned loud Tayo in the house. Some of you must have been following my  posts about Tayo- I am  his big fan and calling him loud shouldn’t be my vocabulary by  I am being realistic and honest with this issue. Last night it was  he battle of the louder if not the loudest (in the house) between Tayo and Alusa, and at the  end of it the louder shut the loud one.

I personally  like Tayo because his ‘loud’ character  keeps  the house at tension thus entertained but I temporarily  liked Alusa more yesterday after he shut him up and I think he will handle him anytime anyplace.  In fact he’s louder than Tayo who thinks he’s an alpha male, he  is just wise and knows where to raise his voice. I’m so glad he shut my Tayo down…NO hard feelings.

After the fight, I heard JJ telling Alusa and the guys  who were in the room that Tayo is no longer alpha male , but ‘alpha bitch’…Does this mean he  had identified the house’s alpha male? It takes  me back to the third day of the game when Housemates were asked who they thought was alpha male in the house and  the battle was between Alusa and Tayo. But the viewers see and know more than the housemates, who do you think is louder between Tayo and Alusa?


0 comments: