Biggie’s Song Birds Have Crossed The Lines With Their Singing!

Oh, somebody help me out……

I am still wondering if Big Brother Hotshots  is all about singing!  At the same  time  I’m asking myself if singing was the hidden talents the producers kept bragging with as they described the Hotshots Housemates! It’s my little head still puzzled if these Housemates will shut the heck up before blowing my eardrums…seriously these duded and babes are nagging with their  shouting which they call singing!

Not a minute goes by in the  new Big Brother house when you don’t hear a sound of a guitar and a  poor voice behind it! Biggie please have mercy for the poor viewers who expected hotshots to be hotter but not filled with noise.  I happen to think if these housemates had auditioned for project fame and  they are mistaking our House to be an academy room!

At this particular juncture, my prayers are that, Biggie gets  these singers-wannabes a task to busy them the whole day perhaps it will save us from the  noise. I am left with no option except re-watching the opening show to  hear what these guys said they were going to do in the house as a form of entertainment! Yes, I might have misheard them.

For those who don’t know what   I’m talking about, look for where JJ, Kacey, Frankie, Permithias, Macky2 and Tayo are and see if there will be anything else besides guitars and shouting!…. Would someone help us and take those guitars away for the mean time?

I might sound dissing  the housemates but  their music is hen-pecking!


0 comments: